Computer Management Sciences
CPExpert is a product of Computer Management Sciences
Bring another performance pro into your shop with CPExpert.
There are many performance tools that tell you what your z/OS system is doing right now and fewer that tell you what happened recently. CPExpert is a tool with the expert knowledge to advise you about what to do about it.
CPExpert is z/OS tuning software to analyze data from the system and identify the causes of performance problems.
CPExpert by the numbers:
- >890 CPExpert rules associated with symptoms or errors
- >4,000 pages of technical documentation providing extensive research, explanatory notes, topic-related references, and remedial action to investigate
- First released in 1991
- Sites in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, England, Germany, Netherlands, Scotland, Turkey, and the United States have used CPExpert to improve performance of their z/OS systems
- Works with major performance database tools: MXG, CA MICS, SAS ITRM
- Analyzes SMF data to improve the performance of WLM, DASD, Db2, CICS, and MQ
CPExpert: Expand capabilities and save time on z/OS tuning and performance analysis.