Tone Software Corporation
Tone Software develops, markets and supports software that increases System Z efficiency, reduces z/OS operational support costs, and increases the productivity of both users and the IT teams responsible for business-critical mainframe systems and applications.
Tone's technologies include these productivity enhancing solutions:
• DYNA-STEP dynamic STEPLIB allocation and ISPF library management
• STEPLIB-Rx dynamic STEPLIB to transparently replace the unsupported CA TSOPLUS tool and unsupported CBT shareware.
• OMC-FLASH JES Spool management to optimize and control both the JES2 and JES3 spool environment and resources.
• OMC-PRINT and OMC-TCP/IP output management to route and control host VTAM print and downstream TCP/IP print.
• ACC and SyBridge to automate mainframe console, system operations, and host processes.
• TRX to manage TSO, improve TSO response times, and reduce system overhead.
Tone's strong commitment to service and support ensures every Tone product user derives maximum benefit from their Tone technology investment. Visit www.tonesoft.com/mainframe for complete details on Tone System Z solutions.